Off-Premises Responsible Serving® of Alcohol
Oregon Off-Premises Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Information
Do you need to get your OLCC alcohol server education service permit ?
Earn your Oregon OLCC alcohol server education service permit (commonly called: "Oregon bartender license") by completing the Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Course for Oregon.
Oregon Off-Premises Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Course Approval
Oregon Liquor Control Commission Approved Training for Sellers & Clerks
Rserving's Oregon Off-Premises Responsible Serving® of Alcohol online course is approved by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) for Clerk and Seller Training in Oregon.
- Effective January 1, 2010, those who sell alcohol to minors may receive a reduced criminal penalty in court if they have completed an OLCC-approved seller training program or hold a valid service permit.
- Clerks who sell to a minor or fail to check ID must take this training within 45 days of the violation.
Employers receive discount pricing.
Do you need on-premises alcohol training instead?
Off-Premises Responsible Serving® Course:This course teaches clerks and managers responsible alcohol selling techniques in customer service industries:
or any off-premises sale businesses
Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.
Oregon Liquor Control Commission Approved
Related Courses for Oregon:
What is the minimum age to sell/serve alcohol in Oregon?
The minimum age to sell and serve alcohol in Oregon is 18.
The Oregon Liquor Control Commission Alcohol Server Education StaffThe agency that handles Oregon liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Oregon is The Oregon Liquor Control Commission Alcohol Server Education Staff. The contact information for The Oregon Liquor Control Commission Alcohol Server Education Staff is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Oregon. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Oregon Liquor Control Commission Alcohol Server Education Staff
Telephone: (800) 452-6522 ext. 25133/25114
Telephone: (503) 872-5133 or 503-872-5114
Bartending License, OLCC alcohol server education service permit regulations for sellers and servers in Oregon
- OR 3rd Party Liability Laws: Yes
- OR Happy Hour Laws: The State of Oregon does not have state-wide Happy Hour Prohibitions. Such laws may exist in your city or county. Check with your local jurisdiction for any restrictions.
Can bartenders in OR work as a bartender with a felony conviction?
Yes with restrictions.
OLCC may deny your permit if you have:
Felony drug or felony crimes of violence* convictions
- 1 conviction if the incident occurred within 2 years of the date of your application.
- 2 or more convictions if two of the incidents occurred within 4 years of the date of your application.
*Crimes which threaten, or cause, or attempt to cause physical injury or harm to another person. Some examples are murder, rape, assault, sodomy, armed robbery, etc.
DUII or furnishing alcohol to minors, diversions or convictions
- 2 or more diversions or convictions if two of the incidents occurred within 4 years of the date of your application.
A combination of diversions or convictions
- 4 or more DUII, furnishing, or felony drug or crime of violence convictions if all of the incidents occurred within 10 years and one incident or arrest was within 2 years of the date of your application.
If you are unsure whether you would qualify for a service permit, you can contact the OLCC at 503-872-5127 to discuss your situation with the staff who oversee background checks for service permit applicants.