Sexual Harassment Prevention
Louisiana Sexual Harassment Prevention Information
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Course Objectives:
Recognizing harassment as inappropriate workplace behavior
Identifying the nature of sexual harassment
Recognizing that harassment because of any protected characteristic is prohibited
Identifying why workplace harassment is employment discrimination
Recognizing that all harassment should be reported
Recognizing that supervisors and managers have a special responsibility to report harassment
Customizable Policy Documents!
· Customize the policy templates
· Use for your business!
Sexual Harassment Prevention Online Course
Meets or exceeds training requirements for sexual harassment prevention in most jurisdictions!
- Interactive Online Lessons
- case studies
- online exam
- Train all your employees!
- Compliance training documents stored digitally in one place!
- Employee acknowledgement / proof of training available immediately upon course completion:
- access from employer account
With this knowledge, all employees can engage in appropriate workplace behavior, avoid disciplinary action, know their rights, and feel secure that they are entitled to and can work in an atmosphere of respect for all people. It is important to ensure that all individuals have an equal opportunity to enjoy a fair, safe, and productive work environment. Laws and policies help ensure that diversity is respected and that everyone can enjoy these privileges.
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Course Includes:
- Preventing sexual harassment in the workplace
- What is sexual harassment?
- Unwelcome conduct
- Where can sexual harassment occur?
- Bystander intervention
- Promoting active bystander culture
- How to intervene
- Protected activities
- Supervisor's responsibility
- Mandatory reporting
- Reporting sexual harassment
- Requirements for a harassment prevention policy
- Legal protections
- Sexual harassment case studies
- Flashcard review
- Student acknowledgement statement
- Proof of training
- Course evaluation
- Certificate of completion
- Customizable documents: policy templates
Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.