UST- C Training
Wyoming UST- C Training Information
Register an "Employer Account" to enroll employees
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members.
Class C UST Operator Training Course from Rserving
UST stands for Underground Storage Tank and generally refers to the system of tank and underground piping used to dispense petroleum, including biofuel blends.
- Each Class C Operator will receive a plastic wallet card as proof of having completed the perscribed training.
- Account manager has ability to login and access/print facility specific compliance documents, Class C UST training documentation, emergency procedures document at any time.
- Employees receive the UST Class C operator training efficiently and cost-effectively!
What is a UST?
What is learned in UST Class C Operator Training?
Identify Class A, B and C Operator responsibilities.
Understand importance of safe fuel handling procedures.
UST Class C Operator Training Course Topics Include:
- Basics of UST Systems
- Automatic Tank Gauges
- Fuel Dispensers - Handling Fuel Safely
- Portable Fuel Containers
- Safety Tips for Filling Portable Containers
- Monitoring Fuel Delivery
- Emergency Situations & Procedures
- Stopping/Containing a Release
- Spill Kit / Spill Reporting
- Evacuation / Basic First Aid
- Fire Extinguishers
UST Class C Operator Training Includes Site Specific Information:
The Rserving® UST Class C Operator Training system is designed to give the UST Class A/B Operators the ability to easily customize the Class C training so each operator for the company is presented with the information specific to the site at which he/she will be working.
UST Site Specific Course Information:
- Location of Records & Documents
- UST A/B Operator Contact Information
- Location of Safety Information
- Fire Dept Contact Info
- Spill Reporting / Emergency Procedures
- Emergency Shutoff Switch Location
UST- C Training is also available through the following offer:
Meets Requirements for UST Training in Wyoming
UST Record Keeping Requirements for Wyoming:
Owners and/or operators shall maintain a list of designated Class A, B, and C Operators and maintain records verifying that training and retraining, as applicable, have been completed. Training records shall be kept on site and available for inspection.
The list shall identify all Class A, B, and C Operators currently designated for the facility. The list shall include names, class of operator trained, date the operator assumed duties, date each completed initial training, and date of any retraining.
Records verifying completion of training or retraining shall be a paper or electronic record for each operator class. The records, at a minimum, shall identify the name of the trainee, the date the Class C Operators were trained, the expiration date on the license for Class A or B Operators, and the name of the Class A or B Operator that trained each Class C Operator. Owners and/or operators shall maintain these records for as long as the Class A, B, or C Operators are designated.
State Contact Information:
Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality
Water Quality Division
Solid & Hazardous Waste Division
Storage Tank Program
Herschler Building 4W
122 West 25th Street
Cheyenne, WY 82001