UST- C Training
Vermont UST- C Training Information
Register an "Employer Account" to enroll employees
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members.
Class C UST Operator Training Course from Rserving
UST stands for Underground Storage Tank and generally refers to the system of tank and underground piping used to dispense petroleum, including biofuel blends.
- Each Class C Operator will receive a plastic wallet card as proof of having completed the perscribed training.
- Account manager has ability to login and access/print facility specific compliance documents, Class C UST training documentation, emergency procedures document at any time.
- Employees receive the UST Class C operator training efficiently and cost-effectively!
What is a UST?
What is learned in UST Class C Operator Training?
Identify Class A, B and C Operator responsibilities.
Understand importance of safe fuel handling procedures.
UST Class C Operator Training Course Topics Include:
- Basics of UST Systems
- Automatic Tank Gauges
- Fuel Dispensers - Handling Fuel Safely
- Portable Fuel Containers
- Safety Tips for Filling Portable Containers
- Monitoring Fuel Delivery
- Emergency Situations & Procedures
- Stopping/Containing a Release
- Spill Kit / Spill Reporting
- Evacuation / Basic First Aid
- Fire Extinguishers
UST Class C Operator Training Includes Site Specific Information:
The Rserving® UST Class C Operator Training system is designed to give the UST Class A/B Operators the ability to easily customize the Class C training so each operator for the company is presented with the information specific to the site at which he/she will be working.
UST Site Specific Course Information:
- Location of Records & Documents
- UST A/B Operator Contact Information
- Location of Safety Information
- Fire Dept Contact Info
- Spill Reporting / Emergency Procedures
- Emergency Shutoff Switch Location
UST- C Training is also available through the following offer:
Meets Requirements for UST Training in Vermont
UST Record Keeping Requirements for Vermont:
The permittee shall, on a form provided by the Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation, submit the names of each person designated as the Class A and Class B operators for the facility, the date of certification, the name of the operator training program that certified each listed operator, and the expiration of certification for each listed operator. The permittee shall submit a revised form within 45 days of any change made to the list of operators.
The permittee shall maintain a list of each person designated as a Class C operator assigned for the facility, the date that training was completed, the expiration date of the training for each listed operator, and the name of the test or training for operator classification.
State Contact Information:
Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation
Waste Management Division
National Life Dr. - Davis 1
Montpelier, VT 05620-3704
State Contact Information:
Class A, B, and C operators shall renew their certifications at least every two years.