UST- C Training
Ohio UST- C Training Information
Register an "Employer Account" to enroll employees
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members.
Class C UST Operator Training Course from Rserving
UST stands for Underground Storage Tank and generally refers to the system of tank and underground piping used to dispense petroleum, including biofuel blends.
- Each Class C Operator will receive a plastic wallet card as proof of having completed the perscribed training.
- Account manager has ability to login and access/print facility specific compliance documents, Class C UST training documentation, emergency procedures document at any time.
- Employees receive the UST Class C operator training efficiently and cost-effectively!
What is a UST?
What is learned in UST Class C Operator Training?
Identify Class A, B and C Operator responsibilities.
Understand importance of safe fuel handling procedures.
UST Class C Operator Training Course Topics Include:
- Basics of UST Systems
- Automatic Tank Gauges
- Fuel Dispensers - Handling Fuel Safely
- Portable Fuel Containers
- Safety Tips for Filling Portable Containers
- Monitoring Fuel Delivery
- Emergency Situations & Procedures
- Stopping/Containing a Release
- Spill Kit / Spill Reporting
- Evacuation / Basic First Aid
- Fire Extinguishers
UST Class C Operator Training Includes Site Specific Information:
The Rserving® UST Class C Operator Training system is designed to give the UST Class A/B Operators the ability to easily customize the Class C training so each operator for the company is presented with the information specific to the site at which he/she will be working.
UST Site Specific Course Information:
- Location of Records & Documents
- UST A/B Operator Contact Information
- Location of Safety Information
- Fire Dept Contact Info
- Spill Reporting / Emergency Procedures
- Emergency Shutoff Switch Location
UST- C Training is also available through the following offer:
Meets Requirements for UST Training in Ohio
UST Record Keeping Requirements for Ohio:
Owners and operators shall:
- Maintain documentation identifying Class A, Class B, and Class C operators, and provide to the state fire marshal a list of all designated Class A, Class B, and Class C operators for an UST site upon request by the state fire marshal; and
- Maintain proof of training of Class A, Class B, and Class C operators for an UST site in the form of certificates and shall provide copies of certificates to the state fire marshal upon request by the state fire marshal.
State Contact Information:
Ohio Department of Commerce
Division of State Fire Marshal
Bureau of Underground Storage Tank Regulations
8895 East Main Street
P.O. Box 687
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Ohio Petroleum Underground Storage Tank Release Compensation Board
Petroleum Financial Assurance Fund
50 West Broad Street, Suite 1500
P.O. Box 163188
Columbus, OH 43216-3188