UST- C Training
New York UST- C Training Information
Register an "Employer Account" to enroll employees
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members.
Class C UST Operator Training Course from Rserving
UST stands for Underground Storage Tank and generally refers to the system of tank and underground piping used to dispense petroleum, including biofuel blends.
- Each Class C Operator will receive a plastic wallet card as proof of having completed the perscribed training.
- Account manager has ability to login and access/print facility specific compliance documents, Class C UST training documentation, emergency procedures document at any time.
- Employees receive the UST Class C operator training efficiently and cost-effectively!
What is a UST?
What is learned in UST Class C Operator Training?
Identify Class A, B and C Operator responsibilities.
Understand importance of safe fuel handling procedures.
UST Class C Operator Training Course Topics Include:
- Basics of UST Systems
- Automatic Tank Gauges
- Fuel Dispensers - Handling Fuel Safely
- Portable Fuel Containers
- Safety Tips for Filling Portable Containers
- Monitoring Fuel Delivery
- Emergency Situations & Procedures
- Stopping/Containing a Release
- Spill Kit / Spill Reporting
- Evacuation / Basic First Aid
- Fire Extinguishers
UST Class C Operator Training Includes Site Specific Information:
The Rserving® UST Class C Operator Training system is designed to give the UST Class A/B Operators the ability to easily customize the Class C training so each operator for the company is presented with the information specific to the site at which he/she will be working.
UST Site Specific Course Information:
- Location of Records & Documents
- UST A/B Operator Contact Information
- Location of Safety Information
- Fire Dept Contact Info
- Spill Reporting / Emergency Procedures
- Emergency Shutoff Switch Location
UST- C Training is also available through the following offer:
Meets Requirements for UST Training in New York
UST Record Keeping Requirements for New York:
Every facility must maintain a list of designated Class A, B, and C Operators and maintain records (paper or electronic) verifying that training and testing, as applicable, have been successfully completed, as follows:
The list must:
- identify all Class A, Class B, and Class C Operators at the facility; and
- include the name of the operator, the class of the operator, the date that the operator was designated, the date that the operator initially completed testing or training, and the date of any retesting.
The records verifying successful completion of training and testing for Class A, B, and C Operators must, at a minimum, identify the name of the operator and the date tested, as well as passing results.
Owners and operators must maintain these records for as long as Class A, Class B, and Class C Operators are designated plus an additional three years. Records of the exam or training must also, at a minimum, be signed by the examiner or trainer and list the printed name of the examiner or trainer and the name, address, and phone number of the employer of the examiner or trainer.
Records of testing for Class A or B Operators must include those areas in which the Class A or B Operator has been tested.
State Contact Information:
New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
Division of Environmental Remediation
Chemical & Pollution Control
Chemical & Petroleum Storage
Spill Prevention & Bulk Storage Section
625 Broadway, 11th Floor
Albany, NY 12233-7020
Office of State Comptroller
New York Environmental Protection & Spill Compensation Fund (Oil Spill Fund)
110 State Street
Albany, NY 12236