UST- C Training
New Jersey UST- C Training Information
Register an "Employer Account" to enroll employees
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members.
Class C UST Operator Training Course from Rserving
UST stands for Underground Storage Tank and generally refers to the system of tank and underground piping used to dispense petroleum, including biofuel blends.
- Each Class C Operator will receive a plastic wallet card as proof of having completed the perscribed training.
- Account manager has ability to login and access/print facility specific compliance documents, Class C UST training documentation, emergency procedures document at any time.
- Employees receive the UST Class C operator training efficiently and cost-effectively!
What is a UST?
What is learned in UST Class C Operator Training?
Identify Class A, B and C Operator responsibilities.
Understand importance of safe fuel handling procedures.
UST Class C Operator Training Course Topics Include:
- Basics of UST Systems
- Automatic Tank Gauges
- Fuel Dispensers - Handling Fuel Safely
- Portable Fuel Containers
- Safety Tips for Filling Portable Containers
- Monitoring Fuel Delivery
- Emergency Situations & Procedures
- Stopping/Containing a Release
- Spill Kit / Spill Reporting
- Evacuation / Basic First Aid
- Fire Extinguishers
UST Class C Operator Training Includes Site Specific Information:
The Rserving® UST Class C Operator Training system is designed to give the UST Class A/B Operators the ability to easily customize the Class C training so each operator for the company is presented with the information specific to the site at which he/she will be working.
UST Site Specific Course Information:
- Location of Records & Documents
- UST A/B Operator Contact Information
- Location of Safety Information
- Fire Dept Contact Info
- Spill Reporting / Emergency Procedures
- Emergency Shutoff Switch Location
UST- C Training is also available through the following offer:
Meets Requirements for UST Training in New Jersey
UST Record Keeping Requirements for New Jersey:
The owner or operator must maintain records that document the training received for each designated Class A, B, and C operator, for as long as the operator is designated for the facility.
Training records can be paper or electronic, and must be available for on-site inspection by the Department upon request.
The training record shall:
- Identify each Class A, B, and C operator for the facility at the time of the request to inspect, including name, operator training completed, date(s) of initial training and any retraining or refresher training, and the trainer's name and contact information;
- Include, at a minimum, the name and signature of the trainer for classroom or field training programs (including Class C operator training provided by the Class A/B operator);
- Indicate the name of the computer-based training program and web address, if internet based;
State Contact Information:
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
Water Compliance & Enforcement
P.O. Box 420
Trenton, NJ 08625-0420
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection & New Jersey Economic Development Authority
Bureau of Contract & Fund Management
Underground Storage Tank Fund Program
401 East State Street
P.O. Box 413
Trenton, NJ 08625-0413