UST- C Training
Michigan UST- C Training Information
Register an "Employer Account" to enroll employees
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members.
Class C UST Operator Training Course from Rserving
UST stands for Underground Storage Tank and generally refers to the system of tank and underground piping used to dispense petroleum, including biofuel blends.
- Each Class C Operator will receive a plastic wallet card as proof of having completed the perscribed training.
- Account manager has ability to login and access/print facility specific compliance documents, Class C UST training documentation, emergency procedures document at any time.
- Employees receive the UST Class C operator training efficiently and cost-effectively!
What is a UST?
What is learned in UST Class C Operator Training?
Identify Class A, B and C Operator responsibilities.
Understand importance of safe fuel handling procedures.
UST Class C Operator Training Course Topics Include:
- Basics of UST Systems
- Automatic Tank Gauges
- Fuel Dispensers - Handling Fuel Safely
- Portable Fuel Containers
- Safety Tips for Filling Portable Containers
- Monitoring Fuel Delivery
- Emergency Situations & Procedures
- Stopping/Containing a Release
- Spill Kit / Spill Reporting
- Evacuation / Basic First Aid
- Fire Extinguishers
UST Class C Operator Training Includes Site Specific Information:
The Rserving® UST Class C Operator Training system is designed to give the UST Class A/B Operators the ability to easily customize the Class C training so each operator for the company is presented with the information specific to the site at which he/she will be working.
UST Site Specific Course Information:
- Location of Records & Documents
- UST A/B Operator Contact Information
- Location of Safety Information
- Fire Dept Contact Info
- Spill Reporting / Emergency Procedures
- Emergency Shutoff Switch Location
UST- C Training is also available through the following offer:
Meets Requirements for UST Training in Michigan
UST Record Keeping Requirements for Michigan:
Owners and operators shall maintain a list of designated class A, B, and C operators and maintain records verifying training and retraining that must:
- Identify all class A, B, and C operators currently designated for the facility.
- Include names, class of operator trained, date assumed duties, date each completed initial training, and any retraining.
Records must be paper or electronic and must identify the name of trainee, date trained, operator training class completed, and list the name of the trainer or examiner and the training company name, address, and telephone number.
Owners and operators shall maintain these records for as long as class A, B, and C operators are designated.
State Contact Information:
Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
Bureau of Fire Services
525 W. Allegan
Lansing, MI 48909
Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
Remediation & Redevelopment Division
Leaking Underground Storage Tank Program
P.O. Box 30426
Lansing, MI 48909-7926
Michigan FUND Program
Department of Environmental Quality
Underground Storage Tank Authority
P.O. Box 30473, Lansing, MI 48909