UST- C Training
District of Columbia UST- C Training Information
Register an "Employer Account" to enroll employees
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members.
Class C UST Operator Training Course from Rserving
UST stands for Underground Storage Tank and generally refers to the system of tank and underground piping used to dispense petroleum, including biofuel blends.
- Each Class C Operator will receive a plastic wallet card as proof of having completed the perscribed training.
- Account manager has ability to login and access/print facility specific compliance documents, Class C UST training documentation, emergency procedures document at any time.
- Employees receive the UST Class C operator training efficiently and cost-effectively!
What is a UST?
What is learned in UST Class C Operator Training?
Identify Class A, B and C Operator responsibilities.
Understand importance of safe fuel handling procedures.
UST Class C Operator Training Course Topics Include:
- Basics of UST Systems
- Automatic Tank Gauges
- Fuel Dispensers - Handling Fuel Safely
- Portable Fuel Containers
- Safety Tips for Filling Portable Containers
- Monitoring Fuel Delivery
- Emergency Situations & Procedures
- Stopping/Containing a Release
- Spill Kit / Spill Reporting
- Evacuation / Basic First Aid
- Fire Extinguishers
UST Class C Operator Training Includes Site Specific Information:
The Rserving® UST Class C Operator Training system is designed to give the UST Class A/B Operators the ability to easily customize the Class C training so each operator for the company is presented with the information specific to the site at which he/she will be working.
UST Site Specific Course Information:
- Location of Records & Documents
- UST A/B Operator Contact Information
- Location of Safety Information
- Fire Dept Contact Info
- Spill Reporting / Emergency Procedures
- Emergency Shutoff Switch Location
UST- C Training is also available through the following offer:
Meets Requirements for UST Training in Washington, DC
UST Record Keeping Requirements for Washington, DC:
A copy of the following documentation shall be on-site, and readily available for inspection at the facility:
- certificates of training for Class A and B operators;
- a copy of the facility list of Class A, B, and C operators; and
- Class C operator instructions or procedures.
State Contact Information:
District Department of the Environment (DDOE)
Toxic Substances Division
Underground Storage Tank Branch
1200 First Street, NE, 5th Floor
Washington, DC 20002
State Contact Information:
After initial training, Class C operators shall be briefed by the Class A or B operator on the emergency instructions or procedures at least annually (every 12 months).