Login: Login   [?]


Replacement Wallet Card

Replacement Wallet Card

Order Replacement Card

You must enter the email address you used to take the course to order a replacement card

Email Address:

If Rserving issues a wallet card for your state (or a MAST Permit if you are from Washington) but your card was lost, stolen, or discarded, you can use this page to order a replacement and Rserving will send you a duplicate card / permit in the mail.

Notice: To be eligible for a replacement card / permit, you must have purchased the course, successfully completed the course, and been issued an original Rserving wallet card or a MAST Permit from Rserving.