California's law requiring alcohol server training - AB-1221 - goes into effect this July.
Sign up now for an employer account to take advantage of our special discounted pricing, only $4.98* / person available for a limited time!
- RBS training and exam is required for all servers and managers effective July 1, 2022.
- Alcohol servers and managers have 60 days from their first date of employment to register in the RBS Portal, take training from an authorized RBS Training Provider, and pass the ABC Alcohol Server Certification Exam within 30 days of completing the training.
- Rserving's California Responsible Serving of Alcohol training is approved by the CA ABC. The approval is listed under Professional Server Certification Corp., DBA Rserving.
- The exam is provided through the RBS portal provided by the CA ABC.**
- Training confirmation is automatic in the RBS portal, as long as your server ID and last name match your RBS account information. This means you can usually take your exam in the RBS portal right after you complete the training.
- After passing the course and exam, you will be able to print your certificate and will be mailed a plastic wallet certification card with your server ID and expiration date.
Also available at discounted pricing:
Food Safety for Handlers
- Meets California Requirements for food handlers
- Only $3.95* / person
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Meets California requirements for employers with 5+ employees
- Both supervisor and employee courses available
- As low as $2.99*** / person
*With employer account. Minimum purchase of $19 required.
**For the RBS training, an additional $3 exam fee / per person must be paid to the CA ABC to take the exam.
***For orders of 100+ courses.
Employer Account Signup:: : : : : : : :
Sign Up for Account
Fill out the form to signup for an employer account
You will be logged in immediately so you can purchase courses at the reduced employer rate.
You will also be emailed with a username and password to log in with in the future to
- purchase courses at discounted rates
- monitor employee progress
- and print certificates
- first purchase minimum is $19
- course tokens do not expire
- courses cannot be resold*