Login: Login [?]

Rserving® is the easiest, most affordable, and highest quality method of obtaining your certification. Rserving® (Responsible Serving®) offers food and alcohol certification training for bars, restaurants, liquor stores, and C stores. Upon graduation from one of our courses, you will receive your official wallet card, certificate, and/or state license (bartender license). We encourage you to explore all that Rserving® has to offer; please see the map below for state approvals. Rserving® is rated A+ by the BBB.

Responsible Serving® of AlcoholResponsible Serving® of Alcohol

$8.95 or $5.95 w/ Employer Account!
Obtain your alcohol seller/server or bartender license; Rserving® offers courses for both on-premise and off-premise server permits. Approved in most states.

Food Safety Card for HandlersFood Safety for Handlers

$5.95 or $3.95 w/ Employer Account!
ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer - Food Safety - Accreditation Number 1185
Obtain your food handlers card (i.e. food handlers permit) with this course. Please click the course on the right for state requirements.

Sexual Harassment Prevention Training

$ ea |  50 to 100 courses @ $2.99 ea  |  More than 100 courses @ $1.99 ea
Employers can provide this training to employees, and employees will have access to policy and complaint forms. Employers can verify training through employer account. Open a free employer account, and order from there. $3.95 each, bulk discounts available.

Employment Guidelines Creator

Use the guideline creator to both create an employment form for your web site or facebook page, then have employees acknowledge the company guidelines. One time fee of $99.87. Use electronically, or print out the forms.

Food Manager Recertification (CFM)

To renew your CFM, simply take this recertification course to meet your state requirements and stay up-to-date. Depending your state, successful completion of this course may extend your certification for another 3 to 5 years.

Responsible Serving® of Tobacco

This course is designed to meet FDA guidelines for tobacco training and is useful for anyone involved in the selling of tobacco products.

Bartender Mixology

Learn bartending and start your bartender career by enrolling in our 40 hour interactive bartending course online. Rserving's Bartending School will teach making drinks, alcohol and wine knowledge, customer service, and more.

Liquor Knowledge

Learning about different types & brands of liquor will not only make you a better bartender, it will increase the level of respect you receive from your customers and co-workers.

Wine Knowledge

If your establishment sells wine, then having knowledge about wine is essential. Arming yourself with wine knowledge will help you make informed suggestions when asked by a customer and may lead to bigger tips!
Wine Knowledge

More Details

Waiter/Waitress Hospitality Course

Learn to provide efficient quality service and ensure your guests leave happy! Excellent servers make excellent tips! Learn what it takes to be a successful server, waiter, or waitress!

Employer Packages
For employer discounts and employee/student tracking, please click the link provided or the tab at the top of this page.

Want the title of Master Bartender? 
Get your Master Bartender Card today!  Our package deal will train you in various aspects of bartending and make you an elite bartender.  Order now - the current package price saves you over $100 and is a deal you cannot miss!

View All Courses

Wyoming Wisconsin West Virginia Washington DC Washington Virginia Vermont Utah Tennessee South Dakota South Carolina Rhode Island Pennsylvania Oregon Oklahoma Ohio North Dakota North Carolina New York New Mexico New Jersey New Hampshire California Nevada Nebraska Montana Missouri Mississippi Minnesota Michigan Massachussets Maryland Maine Louisiana Kentucky Kansas Iowa Indiana Illinois Illinois Idaho Idaho Idaho Hawaii Georgia Georgia Delaware Connecticut Colorado Arkansas Arizona Texas Florida Alaska Alabama Choose a state to view bartending license requirements for that state.

Click on your state to find out more information about state requirements for selling or serving alcohol.

Choose a state to view bartending license requirements for that state.
Click on your state to find out more information about state requirements for selling or serving alcohol.

* With supervisor that is 21.
** Unless local ordinance has higher requirements. 21 in Chicago.