Employer Packages for NY Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements
For NY, you must be enrolled into the Sexual Harassment Prevention Training course by your employer.
Employers - Register Here:Sign Up for Free Employer Account
If you are an employer,Sign up for an employer account to purchase training for your employees:
Discount pricing for bulk orders:
- 0-50 courses for $3.95 each
- 50 courses for $2.99 each
- 100 courses for $1.99 each
Employer Account DetailsHow does the online sexual harassment prevention training process work?
- Sign up for an employer account using the form below
- Receive password by email
- Login and purchase courses for employees
- Courses can be assigned immediately
- Courses can be assigned at a later date
- Archive | Download | Print employee certificates
Online access to electronic record of all your employees' trainings!
- First purchase minimum is $19
- Tokens do not expire
- Courses cannot be resold
- Every employer in New York is required to provide ANNUAL training to its employees beginning no later than October 9, 2019.
- Employers are also required to have adopted a written sexual harassment prevention policy by October 1, 2018.
- These policies must be made available to all employees.
- Employees required to complete training include:
- temporary workers
NYC also has requirements for sexual harassment prevention training.
New York City Requirements:
- Effective April 2019, NYC requires all employers with 15 or more employees to provide training EVERY year.
- Employers must keep a record of all trainings, including a signed employee acknowledgement for at least 3 years. These may be kept electronically.
- All employers in the NYC are required to conspicuously display anti-sexual harassment rights and responsibilities notices in both English and Spanish.
- Employers must distribute a Factsheet to individual employees at the time of hire which may be included in an employee handbook.
NYC training requirements apply to employees and independent contractors who work more than 80 hours in a calendar year and work for at least 90 days.