UST- C Training
North Dakota UST- C Training Information
Register an "Employer Account" to enroll employees
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members.
Class C UST Operator Training Course from Rserving
UST stands for Underground Storage Tank and generally refers to the system of tank and underground piping used to dispense petroleum, including biofuel blends.
- Each Class C Operator will receive a plastic wallet card as proof of having completed the perscribed training.
- Account manager has ability to login and access/print facility specific compliance documents, Class C UST training documentation, emergency procedures document at any time.
- Employees receive the UST Class C operator training efficiently and cost-effectively!
What is a UST?
What is learned in UST Class C Operator Training?
Identify Class A, B and C Operator responsibilities.
Understand importance of safe fuel handling procedures.
UST Class C Operator Training Course Topics Include:
- Basics of UST Systems
- Automatic Tank Gauges
- Fuel Dispensers - Handling Fuel Safely
- Portable Fuel Containers
- Safety Tips for Filling Portable Containers
- Monitoring Fuel Delivery
- Emergency Situations & Procedures
- Stopping/Containing a Release
- Spill Kit / Spill Reporting
- Evacuation / Basic First Aid
- Fire Extinguishers
UST Class C Operator Training Includes Site Specific Information:
The Rserving® UST Class C Operator Training system is designed to give the UST Class A/B Operators the ability to easily customize the Class C training so each operator for the company is presented with the information specific to the site at which he/she will be working.
UST Site Specific Course Information:
- Location of Records & Documents
- UST A/B Operator Contact Information
- Location of Safety Information
- Fire Dept Contact Info
- Spill Reporting / Emergency Procedures
- Emergency Shutoff Switch Location
UST- C Training is also available through the following offer:
Meets Requirements for UST Training in North Dakota
North Dakota UST Reporting Form:
UST Record Keeping Requirements for North Dakota:
Owners and operators of UST systems shall maintain a list of designated class A, B, and C operators and maintain records verifying that training and retraining, as applicable, have been completed. The list must:
- Identify all class A, class B, and class C operators currently designated for the facility; and
- Include names, class of operator trained, date assumed duties, date each completed initial training, and any retraining.
Owners and operators shall maintain these records for as long as class A, B, and C operators are designated.
The following requirements also apply to the following types of training:
- Records from classroom or field training programs, including class C operator training provided by the class A or B operator, or a comparable examination, at a minimum, must be signed by the trainer or examiner;
- Records from computer-based training, at a minimum, must indicate the name of the training program and web address, if internet based; and
- Records of retraining must include those areas on which the class A or B operator has been retrained.
State Contact Information:
North Dakota Department of Health
Division of Waste Management
Underground Storage Tank Program
918 East Divide Avenue, 3rd Floor
Bismarck, ND 58501-1947
North Dakota Insurance Department
Petroleum Tank Release Compensation Fund
1701 South 12th Street
Bismarck, ND 58504