Login: Login [?]


OLCC Alcohol Service Permit Training

Obtaining Your OLCC Alcohol Service Permit:


Complete these two steps:
  • Take the course online. Sign up here.
  • Submit your application directly to the OLCC. Click here for the application. Keep a copy of your application as a temporary OLCC service permit so you can start working right away.
Mandatory Training For:

On-premises employees who mix, sell or serve alcohol and their managers

Off-premises employees who fill growlers

More Information
Renewal OLCC Alcohol Service Permit Training

Renewing Your OLCC Alcohol Service Permit (within 7 years)


Complete these two steps: If you are not sure if you qualify for a renewal class, contact the OLCC at 503-872-5114 or 800-452-6522 ext. 5114 to verify your eligibility.

More Information
OLCC Bartending Permit

Off-Premises Seller / Clerk Training

  • For employees of grocery stores, convenience stores, and liquor stores who do not fill growlers. If off-premises employees fill growlers, they must obtain an OLCC alcohol service permit.
More Information